Wednesday, July 6, 2011

And so it goes...

Wow.  So for six days now I have been thinking about this darn blog... How am I supposed to write so that people want to read? How can I put 2 amazing, incredible weeks of Africa into words?  Well, I decided that instead of giving you the play-by-play of every little thing we did, I will just tell you stories.

Before I do, I would like to give a shout-out to my friend, Sarah, and my new friend, Haydn.  Sarah and Haydn were our official tour guides in London when we had our layover there.  They were super generous.  They took us on the train to what seemed like EVERY hotspot sight of London: Big Ben, Westminster Abbey, a pub, Buckingham Palace, the park, a coffee shop, a tourist shop... and just about every where else! They were the best.  Thank you so much, Sarah and Haydn!!



More posts to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment